Monday, January 24, 2011

An almost failed Monday, but a potentially successful Tuesday!

So my sleep schedule has been totally messed up. I've been either sleeping in until 3pm, or then staying up all night and part of next day and finally crashing, only wake up again at 10pm. Today I forced that 10pm to go on until 2:30 am though, so I'm hoping that although it's an extremely early morning, my body will last until Tuesday night (no earlier than 8:00pm) and I can finally sleep normally again. I've had such unpleasant and awful dreams in this state of mind; about being kidnapped, the zomb-ocalypse, a weird futuristic dystopia with alien snakes that slither into your body; the list goes on. And I STILL haven't bought hair conditioner, just shampoo.
I'm sure my house mate thinks I'm some belligerent zombie, we haven't shared a word since he first got here. I hope to bump into him when he wakes up.
Class starts today and I've figured out how to use the U-bahn; it's VERY convenient. I have to get ID photos before that though but there are supposed to be photo boths at some of the U-bahn stations. Afterwards I'll get a toaster oven for the kitchen and some more groceries.
All and all, I really like it here.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for figuring out the U-bahn! That was pretty quick!

    The nightmares are probably just a result of compounding anxiety. Once you get your sleep and school schedule sorted out, you'll be okay. And there are no zombies, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, I hate zombies! They're the worst. Thanks Victoria :3

    ReplyDelete